Contact us on Whatsapp!
The four doors that open along the perimeter of the walls are named, except for the gate of Sant’Agostino, after neighbouring churches, demolished in order to build the walls, including the early Christian basilica of Sant’Alessandro.
The facade of the Gate of San Giacomo (1593), facing Lower Bergamo, features the lion of San Marco.
The stone bridge was built in 1780 by the Podestà Alvise Contarini.
From March 11, 2022 at January 08, 2023