What is this agency?
The Agency was established with the precise intention of developing all initiatives that contribute to promoting tourism in the Province of Bergamo and to enhance the assets within its territory and the environment. What’s it for? The objectives set out by the Agency are:
- to know and study tourist trends and potentials in the Province of Bergamo, including market researches and statistics to improve relations between demand and what is being offered;
- to coordinate projects and initiatives in public and private works in the Province of Bergamo in the tourism sector, offering all the necessary support to implement the projects and initiatives;
- directly develop marketing initiatives, quality programs, promotions and advertising campaigns to enhance the image of the city and the Province of Bergamo;
- to participate in fairs, workshops, grants, shows and events in Italy and abroad;
- to promote, develop and enhance the tourist structures, also by identifying and making available the necessary resources at local, regional, national and European level. Agency for Tourism Development and Promotion in the Province of Bergamo S.c.a.r.l. Registered office Via T. Tasso, 8 24121 Bergamo.
Turismo Bergamo is the trademark of the Agency for Tourism Development and Promotion in the Province of Bergamo which was established on the 17th October 2001.
Agenzia per lo Sviluppo e la Promozione Turistica della Provincia di Bergamo S.c.a.r.l.
Sede legale Via T.Tasso, 8 24121 Bergamo
Sede Operativa V.le Papa Giovanni XXIII, 57 24121 Bergamo