The palace, originally called Martinengo Colleoni, is located in the ancient suburb of Pignolo, where already in the 1500's important families of noblemen and merchants decided to have their houses built.
A large courtyard gives admission to bright rooms, decorated with frescoes of the 1700's by Carlo Innocenzo Carloni and Federico Ferrario. The lively decorations in the rooms are delightful and the pensile garden they look on to is wonderful.
SHOW ALL THE DATES
From April 23, 2017 at September 04, 2017