The church is located near San Pancrazio, a district particularly populated by business people. Rebuilt in the fifteenth century and renovated in the eighteenth century, it presents an ogive archway from the ancient medieval facade. It has a simple interior, with a single nave with 5 chapels to the side. It hosts some works by Cavagna and Salmeggia. A beautiful fountain designed in 1549 by Leonardo Isabello decorates the small square in front of the church.
110 metres away (Piazza Mercato del Fieno): 1 reserved parking space with cobbled paving.
120 metres away: Upper Town Funicular Station; one of the two cabins is accessible with a stair lift.
Footpath almost flat, with pavement in herringbone pattern, no tactile ground surface indicators.
From main entrance, 105cm wide door, without threshold.
Single hall, flat and accessibile.
Presbytery preceded by 3 steps.
Visible works of art and signs with small writing in two languages; no aids for the visually impaired.
Using the bathroom
There are no bathrooms.
O: accessible in autonomy.
/: accessible with a companion.
Parcheggio in piazza Mercato del Fieno
Percorso di avvicinamento da via San Pancrazio
Interno chiesa di San Pancrazio