Built on the ruins of the ancient church of S. Maria di Sudorno, destroyed specifically for its construction in 1915-16, the temple is also known as the church of Sudorno, named after the street where it stands and under which one of the two ancient Roman aqueducts ran.
Dedicated to the victims of war, the altar-piece of the old medieval church is housed inside (covered entirely with dark marble).
From July 30, 2016 at January 07, 2017
SHOW ALL THE DATES
From December 22, 2016 at December 23, 2016