Built over the fifth century cathedral dedicated to St. Vincent, enlarged and rebuilt in the Romanesque period in 1459 based on a design by Filarete, the present church is the final result of the seventeenth-century project by C. Fontana.
The dome and the facade were completed in the second half of the nineteenth century. The splendid interior houses, among other, paintings by G.B. Moroni and G.B. Tiepolo.
From November 16, 2016 at January 22, 2017